Sunday, January 24, 2010

New beginnings?

I haven't blogged in a very long time. I've wanted to, but a combination of having no time and the fact that I really don't use MySpace (where I used to blog) anymore have kinda gotten in the way. But I feel the time is right to start blogging on a regular basis. (And, yes, I did just use some form of the word "blog" three times in three sentences.)

I decided to resume my hobby here for two reasons. One, as mentioned earlier, I no longer have a need for MySpace. It's silly to continue to use something for only one aspect. It's like having an iPhone only because it has a weather application.

I also wanted to use this blog again because it has a pretty sweet name. I had to maintain this blog for a few journalism classes I took at SC/BU (now BUS). I'll admit, most of these entries are half-assed (sorry, Doc, if you happen to read this). You may ask yourself, "Why doesn't he just delete those posts and start anew?"

OK, really, you're gonna use the word "anew"? Who says that? Besides, I don't like deleting most things. Unless, of course, they're potentially damaging to yourself or others.

All right, it's time for bed. I'm making a stand here and now that I'll do this more often (because, you know, it's fun). That said, I've made said stand before and abandoned it a few days later.

No comments: